- Duration: 3 Days.
- Price: US$ 1,725.00 per Student (includes use of a 4wd training vehicle).
- Rate exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more students.
Group sizes: We require a minimum of 5 attendees to conduct a class outside of the regularly posted schedule. Our maximum class size is 8 students. Any additional students we recommend you move into a second session.
Dates for 2014:
Training to the environment, in the environment - we are based in Uganda, the hub of East and Central Africa's more challenging roads and driving conditions. Being on the equator means we have a fairly consistent tropical weather pattern. So, whether it’s dry /dusty or rainy /muddy, we've got it covered.
- Anyone operating a 4wd, especially in medium- to high-risk security areas.
- Anyone concerned with road and personal safety.
- Anyone whose personnel require local road senses and security driving skills.
OnCourse Security /Protective Driving Courses were designed in conjunction with Gryphon Group, Inc., USA. The courses were then tailored by Mick Farmer based on his experience working and training in this region.
What Makes Our Training Unique?
We are the ONLY school, world-wide, to specialise in off-road 4wd defensive driving /security driving tailored to the specific hazards and threats which exist in developing countries. Our unique knowledge in this area is evident.