Develop threat recognition and evasive driving skills.
Duration: 3 Days.
Develop a conditioned response to a given situation. In this intensive “situation-specific” driving course, you will develop threat recognition and protective /responsive driving skills; learn to successfully identify and avoid / counter the threat.
Driving skills are developed through hands-on practice in reality based scenarios. Skills are constantly assessed and corrected to ensure effective vehicle handling and control for evasive and responsive driving.
Security Driving Modules
Proactive Mindset: Incident Avoidance
- Avoidance through awareness; developing a pro-active mindset.
- Carry out effective threat and risk assessment and analysis.
- Route planning; identifying choke points, alternative routes and safe havens.
- Understanding awareness levels and the effects of survival stress.
- Driving styles; defensive and responsive.
- Surveillance detection and pre-incident indicators.
- Understanding and countering ambushes.
- Dealing with road blocks /check points.
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 1825.00 per person.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- 22 Sep - 24 Sep 2015
- 06 Dec - 08 Dec 2015