4wd operation and advanced driving techniques with respect to AV’s (AVOC /CPV).
Duration: 12 Days.
Our ToT course is designed for individuals who would like to deliver the OnCourse 4wd AV modules with respect to understanding 4wd operation, defensive driving, and advanced driving techniques.
- Comparison between soft and hard vehicles will be on-going throughout the training.
- Trainers who have successfully completed any of the OnCourse ToT’s can skip part one of the programme or take the full programme at a discounted price.
- Deliver the Armoured Vehicle Operation Course (AVOC /CPV) with respect to: being prepared regardless of the road conditions /threats; for normal day-to-day driving on sealed or unsealed surfaces; in a harsh and hostile environment.
Instructor Course Objectives
- Learn to instruct chosen 4wd driving module(s).
- Enhance classroom based skills; facilitation of adult learning, preparation and delivery of course content, and classroom management.
- Enhance proficiency in carrying out /demonstrating exercises to students.
- Learn to assess and improve student performance; identify common driving errors, improper attitudes and unsafe driving techniques with intent to teach students to identify and correct their own errors.
- Learn achievement criteria and to evaluate student performance.
- Learn to identify suitable training areas when providing on-site training (mobile training units).
Standards and Qualifications
Competency Based: Students will be required to demonstrate competency at a prescribed standard in each assessment criteria within each module. The participant must successfully complete all modules to receive a Statement of Attainment for the course, which is a 100% pass. If a student does not meet the required standard, they will not be certified to teach the OnCourse System.
Refresher Training: In order to maintain training consistency, stay abreast of up-to-date teaching techniques and course documentation, refresher training should be conducted every two years. Over time, some training information is forgotten or unintentionally altered. The end result is that a year or two after completing our course, trainers are teaching a program that may be substantially different than originally designed, in essence, a program that may not deliver the same positive results.
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 4995.00 per person.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- 26 Jan - 06 Feb 2018
- 09 Apr - 20 Apr 2018