‘real-life’ training in a safe and private environment
It’s purpose built. It’s 28 acres. And it’s all off-road.
OnCourse is based in Uganda, the hub of East and Central Africa’s more challenging roads and driving conditions. The driver training facility has been designed to mirror hazards /obstacles in a compendious method, optimising practice time and ensuring effective confidence building.
4wd Vehicle Control Circuits
- Cumulative skills training area.
- Skid control and drift circuit.
- High range circuit which includes negative and positive cambered corners.
Bush Driving Tracks
- An 8 acre low range training area which includes uneven terrain; steep inclines; mud and water crossings; sand and wadi crossings.
- Self-recovery areas.
- A maintenance area which includes a ramp and pit.
- 5 classrooms.