Maximise traction and control when manoeuvring over uneven terrain.
Duration: 1 Day.
Spinning tyres? Losing traction? Excessive acceleration, braking and clutch use compromises your ability to handle your vehicle on uneven and/or slippery terrain.
This course introduces you to what makes a 4wd off-road capable; maximise control using torque and low ratio.
Module: 4wd Low Range
- Introduction to 4wd systems.
- The trade off between off-road capability and on-road safety.
- Understanding torque vs. power.
- Wheel printing exercises.
- Stall-recovery techniques (recovery from a failed climb).
- Ascending /descending steep inclines.
( click above images to enlarge. )
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 205.00 per person (if you bring /use your 4wd).
- US$ 280.00 per person (includes use of a 4wd training vehicle).
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- 24 Jan 2022
- 29 Jan 2022
- 05 Feb 2022
- 10 Feb 2022
- 19 May 2022
- 14 Jun 2022
- 19 Jul 2022
- 04 Aug 2022
- 06 Sep 2022
- 22 Oct 2022