Learn the mathematical and practical steps to recover a 4wd using a variety of recovery gear.
Duration: 1 Day.
Safely and correctly use a variety of self-recovery equipment, including hand and electrical winches, kinetic-energy ropes, hi-lift jack and adjustable chains, and ground anchors.
Module: Self Recovery
- Calculating to stay within Safe Working Load of equipment.
- Safe use of recovery equipment.
- How to maintain and correctly store it.
- Setting up straight-pull and 2:1 pull recovery systems.
- Real-life scenarios.
( click above images to enlarge. )
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 295.00 per person.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- 27 Feb 2023
- 08 May 2023
- 07 Aug 2023