Low range and self-recovery modules.
Duration: 7 Days.
Our training-of-trainer courses (ToT) are designed for individuals, who would like to become lead trainers in the OnCourse driver training programmes.
ToT Module: 4wd Operation
Deliver the 4wd Low Range Course with respect to: understanding what makes a 4wd vehicle off road capable; drive train systems; and application to operating in a harsh environment.
Deliver the Self Recovery Course with respect to: understanding the physics / mathematics that enable students to successfully retrieve a vehicle from a stuck situation – using a wide range of recovery equipment, without causing injury to personnel, damage to equipment and vehicles.
( click above images to enlarge. )
Instructor Course Objectives
- Learn to instruct chosen 4wd driving module.
- Enhance classroom based skills; facilitation of adult learning, preparation and delivery of course content, and classroom management.
- Enhance proficiency in carrying out /demonstrating exercises to students.
- Learn to assess and improve student performance; identify common driving errors, improper attitudes and unsafe driving techniques with intent to teach students to identify and correct their own errors.
- Learn achievement criteria and to evaluate student performance.
- Learn to identify suitable training areas when providing on-site training (mobile training units).
Standards and Qualifications
Competency Based: Students will be required to demonstrate competency at a prescribed standard in each assessment criteria within each module. The participant must successfully complete all modules to receive a Statement of Attainment for the course, which is a 100% pass. If a student does not meet the required standard, they will not be certified to teach the OnCourse System.
Refresher Training: In order to maintain training consistency, stay abreast of up-to-date teaching techniques and course documentation, refresher training should be conducted every two years. Over time, some training information is forgotten or unintentionally altered. The end result is that a year or two after completing our course, trainers are teaching a program that may be substantially different than originally designed, in essence, a program that may not deliver the same positive results.
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 3250.00 per person.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- At Client's Request