First line maintenance and basic emergency repairs.
Duration: 1 Day.
Learn main points to carrying out basic vehicle inspections /roadside emergency repairs on your 4wd.
Theory is followed up with practical demonstrations and exercises.
Module: First Line Maintenance
- Learn basic maintenance safety; general hazards, poisonous substances, do’s and don’ts, correctly jacking up a vehicle.
- Carry out vehicle inspections and services; under bonnet inspections, internal and external inspections.
- Carry out emergency bush repairs; procedures to jump starting, preparing a vehicle for towing, repairing a leaking radiator, repairing a tyre, and more.
( click above images to enlarge. )
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 130.00 per person.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- 02 Mar 2019
- 18 May 2019
- 13 Jul 2019