4wd operation & security introduction for field workers.
Duration: 3 Days.
In a world where field personnel are increasingly coming under threat from motor vehicle collisions (MVCs) and incidents, this course teaches avoidance through awareness by effectively adopting the proactive mindset.
Field personnel are introduced to basic 4wd operation, security driving and how to respond appropriately to specific hazards /threats.
( click above images to enlarge. )
4wd Defensive Driving
- Principles of 4wd defensive driving.
- Understanding reaction time and distance.
- Understanding the system of vehicle control and the collision prevention formula.
- Managing low traction surfaces.
- Managing contact patch and available traction.
- Apex cornering.
- Braking exercises.
- Reversing techniques.
Introduction to Security Driving
- Avoidance through awareness; developing a pro-active mindset.
- Carry out effective threat and risk assessment and analysis.
- Route planning.
- Understanding awareness levels and the effects of survival stress.
- Dealing with road blocks /check points.
- Understanding different types of ambushes.
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 760.00 per person (if you bring /use your 4wd).
- US$ 910.00 per person (includes use of a 4wd training vehicle).
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- At Client's Request.