Ride to the conditions; understand and confidently counter road hazards.
Duration: 1 Day and 3 Days.
Designed for organisations whose outreach workers operate motorcycles /quad bikes (such as the Polaris Ranger) in the field. Training to the individual rider’s skills, this course highlights the dangers of operating such machines in this region and is a must for road survival and off-road riding control.
This modulated programme is available as a one day introduction or three day intensive course.
Module: Motorcycle /ATV Operation
- First line maintenance; carry out daily checks, minor adjustments, and identify /report problems.
- Rider responsibility, safety equipment, hazard identification and avoidance, vulnerability.
- Understanding motorcycle dynamics; weight distribution, acceleration /deceleration, balance and control.
- General defensive driving and control techniques; follow and overtaking position and procedures, countering weight transfer, front /rear braking, emergency braking, starting off, cornering.
- Traversing rough terrain; climbing, traversing and cresting exercises.
( click above images to enlarge. )
Background on the 3 Day Course
Course Fees and Dates
- US$ 205.00 per person (1 day).
- US$ 595.00 per person (3 day).
- Please bring your motorcycle and safety gear.
- Rate is exclusive of 18% VAT.
- Discount rates are available for groups of 10 or more.
- At Client's Request.
You must be logged in to post a comment.