The Ssisa turn-off (Kitende /St Mary’s Turn Off) is located halfway between Entebbe and Kampala (just after Kajjansi).
- Downloadable Directions and Training Information.
- Plan your route to the OnCourse Facility via Google Maps
- Information about Travelling to Uganda
- Training starts at 9 am and finishes at 5 pm.
- In the event you are delayed /lost, please contact us @ +256 772 694 547.
- The price includes tea, coffee, drinking water, snacks and handouts.
- Please make sure your 4wd has sufficient fuel.
- Please wear appropriate footwear (not open shoes).
- You will be required to sign the Safety Rules and Indemnity Release Form.
Vehicle Related Information
- You must have a valid driving permit for the relevant vehicle class.
- At a minimum, your vehicle must be covered by compulsory third-party insurance in relation to bodily injury and property damage.
- Your vehicle must be in a roadworthy condition; any vehicles in an unsafe condition will be removed. An 85.00$ 4wd rental charge will be applied if you do not have a replacement vehicle to use.
If you must cancel the training, please kindly do so within a minimum of seven WORKING DAYS of the booked course date so that we have the opportunity to schedule a replacement student into the cancelled slot. No refunds or re-bookings will be made for cancellations received less than 7 working days prior to or for students who fail to show up.
You will be asked to sign the Indemnity Release and Assumption of Risk form agreeing to indemnify and keep harmless On Course Consultancy Limited against all actions, claims or damage for personal injury and /or property damage however caused.
Also, instruction may be terminated at any time during the training if the instructors deem cooperation or interpersonal behaviour unsatisfactory or if property, staff or fellow students are put at risk. No refund will be issued.
You must be logged in to post a comment.