The off-road gear which OnCourse use.
OnCourse sells EXTREME recovery equipment made by OK Off-Road USA. This gear is strong enough to deal with the worst conditions possible and to pull out the heaviest 4wd vehicles, including standard armoured Landcruisers. We also supply off-road equipment for ATV’s and Unimogs. Below are just a few feature items.
XD Recovery Straps
With its double-layered nylon webbing, it’s possibly the strongest recovery strap on the market. Standard recovery straps are single-ply (single-layered). We like the extra insurance offered in a double-ply webbing. OK Off-Road nylon straps are engineered for heavy-duty applications and are of the highest quality available.
- 2" wide x 30' long.
- 30,000+ lb Ultimate Strength.
- Double-layered for extra strength.
- Folded and stitched loops on each end for easy D-ring shackle hook-up.
Kinetic Energy Yanker Rope
For heavy-duty yanking of truly stuck vehicles. The kinetic energy recovery rope will stretch and yank a vehicle to firm ground.
- 1" diameter x 30' or 50'.
- 33,500 lb Ultimate Strength.
- Chafe guarded loops on each end.
- High strength & high stretch.
- Made from Nylon Double Braid.
- Professionally spliced; lock-stitched splicing.
Synthetic Winch Rope
Amsteel Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable of the same diameter, and weighs 1/6th less. It won’t get all wound-up like cable when unspooled. It can’t develop sharp frays, and it doesn’t conduct electricity or heat. It won’t rust, doesn’t kink, doesn’t recoil, doesn’t stretch, or store energy. Need we say more (maybe just a little more)!
- Recommended size: 3/8" x 100' /20,400 lbs Ultimate Strength.
- U.S. made.
- Colours: Signature hunter green or original blue.
- UV protection coated.
- Lock-stitched Class II splicing, with heat-shrink.
- 10' abrasion guard included.
XD Winch Recovery Kit
XD recovery kits are designed for winch-equipped vehicles. Extreme duty off-road gear for those operating in a harsh environment and /or operators that frequently perform winch recoveries. This kit has also been designed to suit recovery of most Armoured 4×4 vehicles.
- 3" x 8' double-ply tree saver: 18,600 lb SWL / 40,000 lb Ultimate Strength.
- 2" x 30' double-ply recovery strap: 6,200 lb SWL / 30,000 lb Ultimate Strength.
- HD snatch block (with grease zerk): 17,000 lb SWL / 30,000 lb Ultimate Strength.
- 7/8" Bow shackles (x2): 13,000 lb SWL / 65,000 lb Ultimate Strength
- Suede cowhide work gloves, with protective cuffs (x2).
- 18" wide-mouth Gear Bag, heavy-duty nylon zipper, outer pockets, and hard fiber floor.
SD Recovery Kit
Don’t have a winch? Then this basic off-road recovery kit is a good start. It contains the minimum you will need to recover or be recovered by a second vehicle.
- 1" diameter x 30': 33,500 lb Ultimate Strength.
- 7/8" Bow shackles (x2): 13,000 lb SWL / 65,000 lb Ultimate Strength.
- Suede cowhide work gloves, with protective cuffs.
- 15" wide-mouth Gear Bag, heavy-duty nylon zipper, outer pockets, and hard fiber floor.
Vehicle Escape Tools (Life Hammer and ResQme)
Essential tools for every driver. Don’t get trapped inside your vehicle in the event of a MVC! When the doors are jammed and the only way out is through the window – grab your LifeHammer or ResQMe. Cut the unreleased safety belt with the razor-sharp blade. Smash the SIDE window and escape!
- High quality materials.
- Tested and awarded.
- Adopted by public safety worldwide.
- Made in th US.